Solano Emergency Assistance Program Fall 2021
Solano Emergency Assistance Program Summer is designed to assist students who are unable to meet immediate, essential expenses because of a temporary hardship. This aid is not a loan, and students are not expected to pay back the funds.
Eligibility Criteria Please read all directions. You must be enrolled in at least 6 units in Fall 2021 Semester.
You will need to have at least a 2.0 GPA. You will have had no less than a 2.0 GPA for the past 3 Semesters. If you had attended for 3 Semesters your application will still be reviewed and sent forward for additional approval.
• Have an immediate and short-term financial need due to a sudden, unexpected, or unforeseen occurrence that requires immediate attention
• Be a Degree or Certificate Seeking Solano Community College student • Complete and submit the required Student Emergency Fund Application
• Be able to provide acceptable supporting documentation regarding your situation.
Emergency Fund Stipulations
• A student is not guaranteed funds based on submitted application.
• Grant not to exceed $500.
• Only one request allowed per semester.
• Students must be currently enrolled at Solano. Non-degree Seeking and International Students do not qualify.
• Incomplete applications will not be reviewed
Emergency Assistance includes:
• Loss of Academic Supplies • Books • Replacement of stolen item needed for school
Housing or Food Insecurities:
• Groceries • Essential Utility Bills • Sudden Loss of Housing or Eviction
•Transportation • Childcare • Health emergencies
Example of Ineligible Expenses:
• Tuition and fees
• Credit card debt
• Legal representation
Please make sure to upload your current Transcripts and that the file can be opened in Word. If you cannot upload this please contact us at 707 864 -7199.
- Supplemental Questions
- Please read the entire question. Do you need funds for textbooks for this semester? If you have a need for funds for Textbooks please List the CRNs for the courses you need the books for.
- Are you currently receiving financial aid?
- Are you enrolled in 6 units for Fall 2021?
- You must maintain a 2.0 or above cumulative GPA.
- Please describe what emergency has taken place.
- Explain how this unexpected emergency will affect your ability to remain enrolled at Solano Community College?
- Show 1 more