Robert and Lena DaPrato Endowed Scholarship
Retired SCC Professor Robert DaPrato has established this scholarship to support future generations of Solano Community College pursuing a degree in psychology, sociology or human services, and who are in need of financial assistance. The scholarship will be awarded to students based on these guidelines:
students must be enrolled in 12 semester units, they must be in Good Academic standing with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better. Incoming first time college students with a cumulative high school GPA of 3.0 are also eligible. The applicants must be pursing a degree in psychology, sociology or human services. Any year that the scholarship is not awarded to a current student in the Fall semester, that scholarship may be granted in the following spring semester to a SCC student who is transferring to a four year university seeking a degree in the above mentioned programs. All applicants must have an unmet college financial aid need, verified by the SCC Financial Aid Office.
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you pursuing a degree in Psychology, Sociology or Human Services?
- Please list any courses you have completed or are enrolled in for the following fields: Human Services, Child Development & Family Services, Counseling, Psychology, or Sociology.
- If you are a first time college student, was your high school GPA at least 3.00?
- Are you a first time college student? (If so, please see next question to upload your high school transcripts.)
- If you do not have a College Transcript. Please upload your HS transcript here.
- To be eligible for this award, you must have a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0.
- To be eligible for this award, you must currently be enrolled in at least 12 units.
- This scholarship requires that you have an unmet financial need; determined by the Financial Aid Office. Do you have an unmet financial need?
- Have you completed the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)?
- Show 4 more