Solano Community College Emergency Assistance Program 2023
You must be enrolled in 6 units in Spring 2023 Semester Please make sure to upload your current Transcripts and that the file can be opened in Word. If you cannot upload this please contact us at 707 864 -7199.
Solano Emergency Assistance Program Spring 2023 is designed to assist students who are unable to meet immediate, essential expenses because of a temporary hardship. This aid is not a loan, and students are not expected to pay back the funds.
Eligibility Criteria Please read all directions. You must have a 2.0 GPA and be enrolled in at least 6 units in Spring 2023 Semester.
You will need to have at least a 2.0 GPA. You will have had no less than a 2.0 GPA for the past 3 Semesters. If you had attended for 3 Semesters your application will still be reviewed and sent forward for additional approval.
• Have an immediate and short-term financial need due to a sudden, unexpected, or unforeseen occurrence that requires immediate attention
• Be a Degree or Certificate Seeking Solano Community College student • Complete and submit the required Student Emergency Fund Application
• Be able to provide acceptable supporting documentation regarding your situation.
Emergency Fund Stipulations
• A student is not guaranteed funds based on submitted application.
• Grant not to exceed $500.
• Only one request allowed per semester.
• Students must be currently enrolled at Solano. Non-degree Seeking and International Students do not qualify.
• Incomplete applications will not be reviewed
- Supplemental Questions
- Please read the entire question. Do you need funds for textbooks for this semester? If you have a need for funds for Textbooks please List the CRNs for the courses you need the books for.
- Are you currently receiving financial aid?
- Are you currently enrolled at Solano Community College in a minimum of 6 units?
- Please describe what emergency has taken place.
- Explain how this unexpected emergency will affect your ability to remain enrolled at Solano Community College?
- You must maintain a 2.0 or above cumulative GPA.
- Show 1 more