Natalie Ng Endowed Art Scholarship
This scholarship is available due to the generous donation of Natalie Ng. Ms. Ng pursued her passion for art at Solano Community College and is motivated to help others seeking a career as a professional artist. The scholarship will be awarded to SCC students who are pursuing a professional Art Career demonstrated by a substantial portfolio of art work. Applicants will be asked to provide transcripts showing past and current enrollment at Solano Community College. Applicants must be currently enrolled at SCC in 12 units or enrolled in 9 units or more and working a minimum of 20 hours a week. Students must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and must be in good academic standing with an unmet financial aid need.
- Natalie Ng
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you pursuing a career in Art?
- Do you have a portfolio of your Art work? Please add a file as a sample.
- Please list the Art classes you have completed at SCC.
- To be eligible for this scholarship the recipient must be a full-time SCC student in good academic standing, enrolled in a minimum of 12 units with a GPA of 3.0, or be a enrolled in a minimum of nine (9) units with a GPA of 3.0 and working 20 hours a week. You may be asked to provide proof of employment.
- This scholarship requires that you have an unmet financial need; determined by the Financial Aid Office. Do you have an unmet financial need?
- Can you commit to maintaining a minimum GPA of 3.0?
- Are you currently receiving financial aid?
- Show 2 more